top of page
College of Alice & Peter Tan Residential College 4 University Town
8 College Avenue East
16 June 2012
• Estimated energy savings: 1,619,566 kWh/yr; estimated water savings: 12,447 m3/yr; ETTV: 41.6 W/m2.
• Provision of T5/T8 lighting, achieving a 31% improvement in lighting power density.
• Mixed mode ventilation for dining hall and Multi-Purpose Halls(MPHs).
• Daylighting for dining hall, MPHs and LEARN blocks.
• Use of NEWater for landscape irrigation at basement, first storey and green roof.
• High accessibility to public transport, including the provision of a bus stop and bicycle parking lots.
• Installation of CO2 sensors for AHUs as well as the seminar/theme rooms’ FCUs.
bottom of page